Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Back home again...

Ha! I was just running out of the house to meet up Michelle as I thought I was late, I got a voice message from her saying that she is running late and she doesn't think she could see me! ... and I thought I was late ...

Hm... so what shall I do now? Maybe I should take a nap.

Trying to burn that Rachel Podger's Mozart Sonatas last night and it almost snatched all my sleeping time because all tracks are recorded in ONE FILE!! Luckily I have Cool Edit Pro... But it took so much time... dammit.... I just wonder who are these fuckers that make this kinda .ape file? They think they're smart or are they just simply lazy or somethin'? Goddammit!!

But the Mozart Sonatas surely sound good out of Podger's fiddle, no doubt! Gary Cooper is also a motherfucker on the fortepiano too! I love this recording!

No comments: