Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My noisy room...

My room has 6 windows, it's very bright, I like it... wait... that was during the cold winter. Try now --- hot days. I opened some of my windows to get the air circulating, holy shit... you hear the aircond noise from the Trade Fair supermarket right next to my house, you hear electric drill on the left from a house that is being renovated, you hear cars honking like mad on the streets (and mind you, this happens in sleeping time too), garbage truck roaring, car alarms, people shouting and laughing and yelling outside...

It's noisy!!!!

But seriously, everywhere in New York is noisy, you hardly find peace in this city.

So cursin' is the only solution I have left. At least you let out your feelings.

So if you can't bear with my swear words, I'm sorry, it's your problem. :) But don't mean no bad intention.

3 comments:

Ming Wai said...

Hey, sounds like my room. Anyway, maybe not as bad. But, the droning soud of the air-cond of the shopping complex nearby. And at least I have some peace in the middle of the night.

Anonymous said...

Staying in an Apartment in KL is actually better than my house in Ipoh. My neighbours dogs had dig a hole to come and mate w my 3 bitches at night. DAMN!!!!!!!

-JoyCe

Violinuts said...

You see what "bitches" mean? That's what it means. Hehe... Cheers Joyce, for having 3 such "sporting" bitches!