Friday, November 16, 2007

Finally...

Finally...something that I find very interesting to write about and it motivates me to move my fingers.

See, I've been working on this stupid work by this composer from the Midwest.

There's ONE particular part that's sooooo difficult and didn't sound good AT ALL. It's a whole bunch of triplets in semiquaver (16th Notes to some of you) for four fucking pages.

We're so mad that we decided to burn the motherfucking piece after we played it.

And guess what? We did it! :)

Pictures provided... See below...

5 comments:

Shoehorn said...

HELL YA!!! MOTHER FUCKA!!!!!!!

but if you ever burn my score... I chop your gugu

Violinuts said...

that depends on how well or how bad you write your music.

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering who's the composer, and what happen to your gugu if he/she read your blog. haha!

Julian said...

Worst come to worst, don't call you to play anymore lohhhh... well, not exactly a bad thing, right?

HAhAHahHhha....

Made my day...

Violinuts said...

JC's got a point there!

CM, the composer wouldn't even know WHERE to find my gugu because i dunno him he doesn't know me. siiiiiiiiiiiiiimple!