Thursday, January 31, 2008

See who's got da room??!!

I called the landlord this morning, he told me JULES CAN STAY IN THE ROOM!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

good for u Jules!!!

by the way... I bought a set of speakers for my PC today, Altec Lansing VS2421, damn fuckin' nice sound man!! It only costs me 54 bucks about 10 bucks more than Nick's double speaker set of the same brand (mine got woofer!!)

so... tomorrow Vox 4 will be playing for Lonnie Smith, the Hammond B3 legend...

see what happens...

the group is still in its infancy, and still too much classical sound in there from some of the members... have to work... I hope Seth would pick up some solid bass playing on his cello instead of just some flamboyant and flashy technique. Cuz without the basics, it doesn't matter however fancy your playing is.

Well, I hope if one of you guys bumped into my blog, you won't take offense reading these comments, no ill intentions. By the way... can we not play them DBR pieces anymore? they're real cheesy...

No comments: