Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Waiting for Jules

I'm sitting here in the living right now, 12:54am, just finished watching a DVD.

It's a fairly new film by Luc Besson, called Angel-A.

So my buddy Jules is comin' and I'm so very excited. I still remember the crazy laughter we had that lasted for 3 hours non-stop. I can't believe that I'm getting it soon ---- HERE IN NEW YORK!

Yeah, man, I'm sure he's as excited as me, maybe not because of the laughter (he carries it like a disease anyway), but because of New York and Jazz.

Yes Jules, when you're reading this, you're already in my pad, probably ready to go out for some sightseeing or ready to crash. Whatever it is, I assure you, it will be an exciting new life for you --- learning new things, meeting new people, and who knows? Maybe get a chick or something.

And all you homies out there who are reading this, please don't worry, the fat ass is in good hands, I won't torture him. I don't ask for much you know? Cooking a three-course meal for me everyday and cleaning my room up before 12pm everyday should be good...

JULES YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!! GET HERE SAFE AND WE WILL ROCK DA TOWN!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Julian said...

I'm already here bitch.. HAhahaa..