Saturday, March 08, 2008

A few words to Meesh

Hey friend, listen: we will finish the shit, no matter what.

As the old book says, close every door behind you. We started somethin', we finish it. We don't leave anything hangin'.

I know you will finish it somehow, but don't get all upset and shit. Shit happens sometimes.

Like last year during the summer, I really felt like everything was falling apart. My visa situation, my money running low, gigs didn't knock on my door, etc...

But hey, I walked through it in one piece! That's all that matters.

So now, if you walked through your situation and shittiness right now in one piece, a better time will come and I can guarantee you that you can get your shit done.

I'm listening to Mediterraneo. Damn it sounds great, I think it's my favourite song by you.

Let's think of something. Let's play some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

meeesh must have some good friends on her side--