Friday, March 14, 2008

Random shit

Hiro gave me a surprise call today (I never gave him my number), telling me that he thought he saw my keys in the library's lost-and-found. After hearing his description, I was sure that it was mine. I was on my way to QC to meet up with Charlie anyway, so I picked it up in the library. I was pretty glad that I found it back because the talisman that Mune got for me was there.

The musical rehearsal today was fun. I love cuts! The more the better! It makes everything so much shorter and easier!

It's fun to play with Meesh and Charlie because both are terrific musicians. The funk was sooooooo funky. Of course, Andrea took the tempo faster today. Some of the students really can't sing at all though. sigh...

Oh man... i dunno why am i so tired today... what the fuck did i do anyway? just a stinkin' rehearsal? no way...

I missed Rudresh's show today because I was too tired and hungry, plus the fuckin' rehearsal only ends at 9pm!!

I dunno man, I'm starting to have the crave to write music again. Maybe it's about time. I just wrote a tune that day, called 6 Months (or maybe i will call it The 6th Month, I dunno yet). Finally, after half a year, I'm writing again.

Also I wanna start writing shit for Rosemary's Babies (Brian doesn't seem to like this name), more shit. I'm thinking of some pre-composed themes that's blended into our improv.

We'll see how it goes...

Shit... I feel like shit whenever I sit down... New York is a dark chamber full of lonely people squeezing to each other... We're all very close, and yet very far...

That's New York for you, despite all the superficial glamour that people admire from far...

No comments: