Saturday, January 20, 2007

南瓜咚咚响 (The Pumpkin Crisis)

Samseng J was a good friend of Teddy B, they treated each other like brothers. They play together, eat together, usually slept together too but since Teddy B got his wife, A&W, they stopped doing that.

A&W is a fat bitch with a big mouth and loud voice. One day she was in the pasar and met her good friend CB, she told her in a loud voice, "Aiya CB ah~~ You really dunno how embarrassing my husband was loh~~~!! HE FORGOT TO WEAR UNDERWEAR WAH!! Aiyo~~~ Forgot mah forgot nevermind, BUT MY KIDS SAW IT!!! AIYO~~~ I really malu until I dun dare to tell people err!~" So CB said, "But you're already telling me what." A&W said, "Tell you only mah~~!! Different!! I where got face to tell other people or????~~"

And for sure the whole pasar overheard her.

A&W liked to teach her 3 kids to sing, one day there was talent time show in their church, she went up to the stage and conducted the church kids' choir. Samseng J was in the same church with A&W and Teddy B, so he was there too. He was sitting in the front row next to this other guy while watching them sing. But Samseng couldn't stand seeing A&W's big ass swinging around while conducting, so he leaned over to the guy and said, "Eh you see you see her ass or not? Like pumpkin like that! WAHAHAHA!!! PUMPKIN AH!! HAHAHAHA!!!"

So I guess he was a bit too loud and A&W overheard him. She, of course, went to tell Teddy B about this.

Teddy B couldn't do anything but to speak up for his wife.

So Teddy called up Samseng J later that day and said, "J, how can you say that about my wife one?" Samseng J answered, "Eh it's true what! Her ass was like pumpkin like that mah!! Damn irritating you know???" "J, you broke my heart man. We're like brothers man, and brothers are supposed to share everything. You should be nice to my wife like she's your own." Samseng J almost threw up, "Fuck you lah!! You broke my heart also!! My wife so damn chun and you asking me to fuck your wife?!!" Then he slammed the phone.

So they didn't talk for a long time after that. But, of course, they didn't feel good. They were like brothers, they played together, eat together, even slept together....

*Knock knock*

Somebody was knocking on Teddy B's office door.

It was Samseng J.

He came in quietly, unlike his playful self. He sat down, and started to talk, "B, I just want to say I'm sorry and I hope you accept my apology for being rude that day..."

Teddy B waved his hand and said, "Man, you don't need to say anything, I was already to accept your apology, I even thought of apologise to you myself... because after all... WHAT YOU SAID WAS TRUE WHAT!"

OK...so Teddy B thought his wife's ass WAS like pumpkin!

Then all of a sudden A&W came in to his office and said, "What the hell is this guy doing here?!"

Teddy B was furious about her rudeness and spat, "This is men's business and it has nothing to do with you! Get outta here!!" A&W was ready to leave when Samseng J said nervously, "But I have one request! Please don't turn your back at me when you wanna go out, just back off like this...facing us..."

"WHY CANNOT LAH?!!" she angrily turned her back to them and went out.

Without second thoughts, Teddy B and Samseng J both bursted out laughing, "PUMPKIN AHHH!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So they became good friends again...

1 comment:

Shoehorn said...

You wasn't honest about the last part!
It should be

"WHY CANNOT LAH?!!" she angrily turned her back to them and went out.

Without second thoughts, Teddy B and Samseng J both bursted out laughing, "PUMPKIN AHHH!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Samseng asked again while laughing, "settle? settle?
Teddy answered fast and loud: SEEETTTTLLEEEEE!

So they became good friends again...

... will be released in comic version on Shoehorn blog, stay tuned.