Thursday, January 04, 2007

Kjell

Kjell arrived on January 1st, 2007, to pick up his new violin by Zygmundovitch.

Apparently he couldn't wait to show me that instrument because it's so good, so I met him up on the 2nd after watching "Rent" with Betty Wu and her friend, that was around like 11pm when I arrive.

I tried the violin for 5 minutes, it sounded great! Then went out to have something to eat and drink.

He's still as concern about my career and playing as ever, never changed a bit, only much warmer now than before. I thought I changed a lot though. I wasn't so afraid to tell him what I think anymore, I think now I'm a much more confident person than before.

I was absolutely surprised that Ulrike is pregnant!!

That means my polar bear teacher is going to be a Daddy Bear!!!!

Then we met again today, the 3rd. We went to Dizzy's to watch Bobby Watson, the band was amazing! And we stayed back for the late night set too. Met Etienne, by the way.

After that we went to the same place to have food, we planned to meet again tomorrow for lunch, he will be leaving at 7 something in the evening, from Newark.

No comments: