Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Conversations with Ray Pizzi

I got back late after watching Pan's Labyrinth, and Ray was already waiting on the sofa and the party was hot.

We talked for a bit with Naoko and Matt, then we started to play a blues.

Then we talked some more and I showed Ray my video of Project Taming Sari. He was really happy to see that, and right away he asked Ken to record us doing a musical conversation. Matter of fact I'd been waiting for that for quite some time!

So we did two tracks, which while in the 2nd track, when I was doing some freaky sound, he mouthed the words "fuck you!" to me, HAHA!

Then Ray invited Naoko to join in to play a blues. That was fun too!

Parting with Ray was a little depressing, but hey, we had some fun, what more can I ask for?

Looking forward to more, Ray!!

No comments: