Friday, February 02, 2007

NY - LA - KL

Last minute packing ---- not just any packing, but packing for both visiting hometown and moving out of my apartment.

This is definitely NOT fun!!

Since I move out and haven't looked for a place, I have to keep my stuffs in 3 different places ---- my HK brother Ming's place, Sokol's place, and finally, my guitarist Michelle's place.

I managed to bring two boxes to Ming's place around noon, then I continued packing till dinner time. Had dinner with Michelle in Gino's Pizza.

After pizza we went to Project Taming Sari's recording and video shooting session. Now this shit TRULY took a long time, I was a bit frustrated actually, cuz we kept on waiting for the engineer to setup and all, while I was thinking about my unfinished packing process.

We finished around 12.15am...

Sokol called me up and say he arrived home, and Michelle offered me help to fetch my stuff to Sokol's place, which is 4 blocks away from where I live.

Only then I found out I had so many things!!! Damn!!! I had a TV, a DVD player, a black box, then my box of books, 2 boxes of CDs and DVDs, my box of music, and another box of miscellenious stuffs!!

Luckily Sokol's room is very big, so he didn't mind storing the stuff for me. Seriously I'm totally grateful about his help! And Michelle too, she was willing to drive two rounds to Sokol's place, which was an immense help.

Things didn't stop right there, I continued packing until I write this blog, which is around 4:40am!!!

I gotta wake up early tomorrow to do my laundry, go to the college to print my boarding pass, oh, and also call up Brother Ming before 10am to put another two bags of shit into his room.

Lucky thing was, Michelle offered to drive me to LaGuardia tomorrow. I really dunno how to thank her! This is what I call FRIEND!

Millions of thanks to Michelle, Koli, and Brother Ming!!

So my rough itinerary for the rest of the one and a half months will be one week in LA hanging out with Ken and hopefully play in Ray Pizzi's gig, then a BIG vacation in my beloved hometown, KUALA LUMPUR!

Yeah bitch, it's about time to get some rest!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a real fun time, have a good new year--- i will probably go to the ny chinatown parade this year to celebrate. + maybe check out the chinatown in Boston while im there on the 18th- u know anything about it? ive never been there but its rather close to NEC. k-- hope ur flight went well! See you soon ^_^

Anonymous said...

oops forgot to say, that was AMANDA =p

Violinuts said...

Aaah~~ Nothing beats the lion dance back home! HAHA!!

Thanks, I will enjoy my time home!