Saturday, February 03, 2007

I'm in LA BABEHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a long flight from NY through Chicago, I arrived in LA AT LAST!!

I was stupid, I dunno why I misread my itinerary and ended up thinking that my flight was in 3:20pm or something.

Well when I was having a farewell lunch with Michelle, I took up the itinerary to read and IT SHOCKED ME TO DEATH! The flight should've been at 2:10pm and I was chillin' in the diner at 1:30!!!

So we finished our meal in a light speed and rushed to the airport with her jeep.

Got there too late anyway, got standby though, for a 4:39pm flight, arrives in LA 10:20pm, which was perfect because Ken was in Alf Clausen's Simpsons scoring session until 10 something.

I almost couldn't move after I arrived in Ken's place...

BUT I AM IN L.A. BABEHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: