Sunday, December 09, 2007

6am

Finally got home from Akim's gig...

It was a crazy party in a loft. It's divided into three sections with different vibe in each of them. We played in the main space, a DJ took over us after we were done playing 45 minutes. Mostly improv tonight, except the last song. It was fun.

I guess I'm luckier than most of my friends who spend their whole time digging dead composers' graves, cuz I get to see crazy shit like this in a regular basis. But of course, what other people would have privilege to have, I don't have, eg. a relationship.

It was kinda drizzling outside, I was walking alone, a gentle flow of alcohol still in my veins.

Walking down from the train station, Colombian vendors have already started selling milk with rice. A new day is dawning, and I just got home.

在这么一个平静的清晨,我又开始在想她了。

想知道她睡得好不好。

想知道她有没有做梦。做的什么梦。梦里有誰。有没有我...

6am, I'm still awake on my bed...

4 comments:

Pinkcheer said...

brother, i'm sure Tylenol PM will knock you out.. :) Enjoy singlehood while u can!

Violinuts said...

err............ok?

Anonymous said...

hm, think of her, then??? any special follow up motion? kekeke...

Violinuts said...

diu lei!!!!!!!!! i was alone ok?!!! FUCK YOU CM!!!!!!!!!