Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas/New Year...

yes...

christmas...new year...hanukkah...

all the same season...almost back to back...

what have i achieved this year nigga?

oh, i went home twice this year, one time for my chinese new year since i came to yankeeland, and another time is my first time people flew me back home to perform...

i played multiple times in malaysian jazz clubs, having my own show, which was something that i dreamt of...

managed to survive the cruel summer, though it's by escaping home...

managed to get my artist visa...

managed to play with some of the best jazz musicians...

getting joget jazz together with nicholas my buddy...

but...

where's the girl part?

i dunno...

hey AM, u listening to me?

i'm calling out for you!

i know you don't hear me, but i will keep on calling!

merry christmas and happy new year...

No comments: