Saturday, May 10, 2008

After the show and the rest in Boston...

I played my first show with Sirius on the 8th of March.

People loved it, and they were surprised when they realised that I only perform with Sirius for the first time. They said I blend in with them very well. Glad to hear that.

The guys accepted me as their member, and we are doing a Germany trip in the end of September, making a recording there.

*****

Right after the show, I walked over to the edge of Chinatown to catch my last Fung Wah ride for the night, going to Boston.

On the way, I called my sis to tell her the good news, she said she was very proud of me. And after a while mama called me too, she also said that she's very happy for me.

The reason that I came to Boston was to record for some guy's album. Jeremy got me this gig.

The next morning, we started recording at around 12pm and ended at 8.30pm.

The album was a concept album by this guy Gavin. He's a very serious musician who really knows every detail that he wants. I like to work with people like this.

But because the session was too long, at one point I felt like a zombie...

Although we started at 12, we got paid more than that because we were supposed to start at 11am and Gavin was late himself. He even paid for my bus ride to and from Boston.

The rest of the night was of course nothing but chilling.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats dude!

Violinuts said...

diu, thanks

Julian said...

I see a free indian buffet lunch coming?? Hmmm..

Violinuts said...

you babi, all you know is eat

Shoehorn said...

Bring home NIU ROU CHUAN!!
Beef Satay from FlushinG!
If not u take cab home yourself!

Violinuts said...

that is YANG ROU CHUAN! niu rou chuan ok only. u also dunno one. some more want to eat.