Saturday, May 03, 2008

My first iPod, wandering around Manhattan, Kitchen ware shopping

Finally, I bought the first iPod in my life, an 8 GB iPod Nano. It's a nice little machine that stores up to 2000 standard length songs. It should be a fun experience to use it, at least it doesn't react as slow as my busted Creative Zen Stone!

After Paranoid Android's rehearsal last night, I decided to go watch a movie in TriBeCa Film Fest at midnight. It was funny that I didn't check the address of the cinema and finally got lost on 23rd St. So I ended up walking around there and found out a couple of spots that I could never piece together: The Cutting Room, Baruch College and the New School area. Bought some halal food at a roadside stall, quite nice. Then I waited for Jules at the Citibank next to the station, the time was around 12.30am. Finally Jules came and we started to walk up to 42nd St. Didn't really do anything as it was very late and everything closed...

And today Jules and I went to buy some kitchen ware in Flushing cuz gay boy Chen Han is moving away back to his bitch. So we can't rely on his gear anymore, have to buy our own stuff --- which I'm glad in away, at least the rice cooker is like 2 or 3 times bigger. I also bought a hairdryer for moi long hair, haha!

Diu, for a moment I had a weird feeling that we look like a married couple shopping in the supermarket, hahahahaha!!!

DIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

4 comments:

Julian said...

And you HAD to mention it.. dumbass!

MAC RULES!

MAC RULES!

MAC RULES!

Violinuts said...

you fucking gugu, shut up!!

Anonymous said...

8GB is enough? No way, get the 80 or 160GB!

Only feel like? Why not try it on the bed? hahaha, married couple.

Julian said...

That's what i told him... 8GB is NOTHING!!!

Mac Rules!!!