Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Diuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Sometimes I really hate New York subway.

I was running over to Panoramasian rehearsal today, thought I would get there on time this time (been late last time). Jules wanted to come along to Manhattan, so naturally, I had to wait for him a bit. Then he fucked up, he found out that his card was done and had to buy one at the vending machine.

"BRRRRRRROOOOOOM", one train pass by above my head.

Fuck, right?

So we waited for the 7 train, it took quite a while to come over to the station. 12.16pm, supposed to be there by 1pm. It's OK, I can make it because F train is fast.

Tried to transfer to F train, it was an E train right there and it went away as soon as we got to thr platform. And we thought F train will be next...

About like 10 minutes later... E TRAIN!!!

By then it was already like 12.30pm or some shit. If the train was F, I should've been able to be there on time...

OK, nevermind, I took E, thinking of transferring to F in West 4.

Fuck, when I finally got to the first stop in Manhattan, 12.50pm.

I'm fucked, I thought. So I got out of the train, ran up to street level and got a cab.

I was late still...

Diuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

No comments: