Sunday, July 09, 2006

Time to think...

So it is time to sit down and think
Should still be playing a solo recital
Should I? Or should I not?

I always feel so much relaxed and comfortable playing with my friends in a chamber group.
Be it a duo, a trio or a quartet.
But SOLO...

Sigh...

Sometimes I think classical music simply gives me a lot pressure
Pressure and pressure
Scared to get things wrong
Scared to play one wrong note
Scared to go out of tune
Scared of how people think I suck...

So it's time to sit down and think over
Should I do a recital anymore???

Chamber makes me feel much comfy
Why not just chamber?
And all other stuff
Like jazz, rock, experimental...........
Maybe I was born for those things, not for being a solo musician
I'm just not into that shit

1 comment:

Violinuts said...

that's for sure CM! Thank you!