Thursday, March 08, 2007

SHIT!!! MY PHONE!!!!

Performance went well, had a nice dinner with CM's profs and Soo Wei too.

This morning, I found out that I slept a little too much comparing than usual, it felt pretty good, and I could use more if I wanted to. But then CM told me that we're going out and that I'm gonna head straight to airport from Bangkok.

So I didn't even bother to take a shower, we just went straight out after I made sure I had everything with me.

CM wanted to show Soo Wei his campus, so we went there by his housemate's car. After that, we hit the cab and headed to Bangkok.

After some typical Bangkok traffic jam, we came to this shopping mall called "MBK". It's a pretty messy place with lots of small stalls everywhere, selling t-shirts and other things, all imitations.

One thing I found out was, their original DVDs and CDs are so fuckin' cheap! So I bought a copy of Naqoyqaatsi which original score was composed by Phillip Glass and solos by Yo Yo Ma. Never a big Glass fan, I always thought that his film scores are way more interesting than his concert works. The price was 56 Baht, which means about RM 5.60!! DVD BABY!! And when I wanted to pay my money, the girl at the counter told me that it's a buy-one-free-one item!! So CM asked me to get the same one for him. I did. So I guess that's considered as my thank-you gift for his nice hospitality? Hehe...

Bought another two t-shirts in the mall, pretty funny ones.

After having McD's, I went up to a taxi again and said bye to CM and Soo Wei.... oh, and Bangkok. Yes, I was heading to the airport.

It wasn't till I got to the security checkpoint that requires me to clear all my pockets that I found out that I was there WITHOUT MY PHONE!!

Cursing "fuck me!" secretly, I was wondering where the hell it was.

Could it be in CM's room? Or his friend's car? Or one of the cabs???

Now that I checked with CM, calling him from home, I was quite sure that the phone slipped out quietly from my pocket when I was on one of the cabs.

Dammit... what a trip...

No comments: