Monday, August 21, 2006

In NYC

Touched down late around 11.30pm on Friday night.

I went back home with a Queens Lincoln cab, 15 bucks, not bad.

The house was a mess. Mice droppings everywhere in the kitchen, food got eaten by those dreadful little creatures. Seems like they've open up some doors for themselves again.

Not gonna take care of those yet.

物是人非事事休, 欲語淚先流

Well I didn't cry, but I felt heavy when I saw the same things settling in the house but everything has changed personally.

I couldn't bear to look at it, so I went straight to Dong Hyun's house. He invited me to go there anyway.

We had Book Chang Dong soon doo bu before we headed to his house.

Stayed overnight, tasted my first cigar in my life.

Next day (Sat) was the rehearsal of POA.

After POA, I went to find CY, had lunch with her (actually, with myself, she had lunch). Then I went to her place to chit chat. Then I called Tian up and we met up to have dinner together with his girl.

3 of us met up with CY together again.

We went back to CY's apartment to drink. CY told me that HP called her up to ask her not to let me drink, I yelled in my heart, saying,"Fuck you bitch! Enjoy your sweet time with Sctt and don't bother me OK?!! It's my freedom to anything I want now! What do YOU care about?!!!"

So we all got drunk and BIG LOVE, we talked and laughed. So happy...

Yay~~~

3 comments:

the grouch said...

dude...don't be bitter okay? you'll move on. and we're all there for you!!

Violinuts said...

thank you both!! :'(

Shoehorn said...

Yeah man.... fuck you bitch!
:D
Do well. the better chick is waiting u ahead.
You are much stronger than me... at least you are writing your blog. I don't even dare to write a word about myself... it hurts. I am still running away from the fact... yet, it's still haunting me.

Tell you the truth. I have very serious writer block. I haven't really start writing. Only have pieces here and there. I don't know why. Still waiting for the moment to heal. At least now, I already accepted the fact.

What can I say? sorry to whoever loving me now!