Thursday, April 13, 2006

Spring Break... how grand is that?

My first day of spring break was a day without HP at home.

I spent my daytime at school, printing the part scores for the Four Seasons band.

Then I got home, tired, switched on the TV, and fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up, it was about 8.30pm. I finished up Da Vinci Code in break-neck speed while the TV was still on, the National Geographic was showing the "Science in the Bible" series, discussing the role of John the Baptist towards Jesus Christ --- was he a mentor or simply a person who welcomed the arrival of Christ. Since the publication of Da Vinci Code, NatGeo Channel has been showing shows like this all along. How was Christ crucified? Who was Mary M --- prophet or prostitute? Now even better, the Gospel of Judas Iscariot ---- was he really a traitor or was he a hero? You tell me, I dunno. Then again, who really knows?

Then at about 11pm or so, I started to practice 'til one-ish. Go ahead, shout "YOU FUCKIN' CRAZY?!".

Then I took out my remaining sesame chicken that I brought back from New Wok's Kitchen, doing my "dinner" ritual, with Decalogue Two playing in my DVD player. Didn't finish Decalogue as I finished my sesame chicken. I went on to bed with Yumemakura Baku's "Shamon Kukai" in hand, read his preface, read the prologue, and passed out.

That was about 3am.

No comments: