Monday, April 03, 2006

Miss Saigon..........NO MORE!

Champagne!!

Wine!!

Chips!!

WHATEVER YOU CAN THINK OF, BRING IT ON!!!

I WANNA PARTY!!!

For Miss Saigon has ended its last show on Saturday, April Fool's Day!!!

Yes, finished indeed, but I can't say the tunes have left my head. I still hear "You are sunlight..." and "Make me Yankee..." then "Girls~~ I got girls~~!" and then "But man, will always be man, you changed the regime, your mind's still the same"......

Oh God, when is this gonna end!!!???

Frank said this is a kind of schizophrenia, I would have to agree with him.

But thanks Jeff, for handling the check right after the show! I love your efficiency and your understanding of our nightmares. (hehe...)

Also many thanks for Marsha for fetching me and HP every day to the show, I dunno how we could make it without your help! (And of course, thanks for letting me fill your car with my weird music and bringing us to the Chip Shop)

Finally, many many thanks to Geoffrey my brotha for hooking me up with this gig and inviting me to the Chip Shop to celebrate! You the man!!!

p/s: I can't imagine how much will I miss the bikini girls on stage for the rest of the month! Pui-Shan, you're a wonderful singer, 加油!! And Yanni, I really hope to see you in action (literally) again!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo, is CM here!

any pictures for the bikini girl? ha

Violinuts said...

Ooh~~ A lot... Haha!

Shoehorn said...

Your nightmare :D

For still-
I will hold you all night
I will make it all right!
I still believe You are safe with me!
As long as I But I wish you would tell
what you don't want to tell,
can keep believing
I'll live! what you hell must be
I'll live,
You can sleep now.
you will return.
You can cry now.
And I know why I'm your wife now
I'm yours for life

.....Untill we die

Violinuts said...

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!