Thursday, June 22, 2006

Back Home

OK, I'm typing this in Manglish, because I'm now in Malaysia.

My aeroplane touched down at 12:27pm KL time. I felt myself starting to smile. Then I told myself, "You chi sin ah?! Smile what lah??"

Then I told myself because I'm home mah, excited lah!

OK, so my first stop after my parents picked me up was not home NOR mamak.

It's UPM.

Strange right? But I guess it's reasonable because it's on the way one, so why not pay Chan and Arif a visit. They visit was delightful. Lam and Indra was there also. Had a pretty long conversation, everybody was happy.

THEN, mamak.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Next day I went to Puan Intan's house with Kett Chuan, had a long conversation, in and out of our recital matters. Sounds like they're experimenting in creating a concert series in the future here. That sounds like a great idea!

Then after that we went to makan in the great Thai restaurant in City Square. Mmm~~~ mm! Still the same taste!! How can I ever miss that lah?

The pandan chicken is still so good, and the mango salad, woohoo~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Then after that we went to KLCC to find music to fill up KC's program, but we couldn't find anything. So I decided to write one myself.

After my parents picked me up in KLCC, I went to ASK to meet up with Joseph to pass him his new toy ---- the Barcus-Berry 3100 bass pickup. Yeah babe, he was so happy.

Then I went to Woh Fatt to look for a 1/4" cord for my violin pickup. They weren't so bad, but maybe can find good ones in say, Bentley.

So we went to Bentley, and the guy inside handed me an Ibanez brand cable. He said, this is the best. So I tried on it, oh yeah, smooth! They give me RM5 discount, so it's RM90, very good price! Better than buying it in US.

Then later we went to Secret Recipe to buy two slices of cakes.

Then Low Yat Plaza. Bitches who know me well might what I was up to.

Yeah I went for pirated DVDs, but fuck lah, habuk pun tak ada! Seems like the government is very strict about it these days. But look at the price of the original DVDs they sell, it's ridiculous! 50, 60, even 90!!

Oi, our pirated DVDs are only 5 or 6 ringgit leh! How much a Malaysian earn a month lah? How can we afford??

Look at America, their DVDs are usually 15 bucks to 20 bucks. Their pirated ones are 5 or 6 also. So if you earn American dollar there, u don't have to consider buying pirated products!!

Anyway, I got home after that...

(What the hell am I writing?)

No comments: