Thursday, June 29, 2006

June 29th '06

So I woke up early to rush "Canon in Z" today. First rehearsal will be at 1pm but I still didn't finish it. So I kept on writing without even thinking if it sounds good, just following my instinct. I don't think it would sound good...

So I rushed until almost 1pm right? I called up KC and told him I'm fucked, I can't be there on time. But he was cool, he said it's ok take your time and shit.

Ok lah, since he said that then I mah rilek loh...

I arrived around 1:30pm, started rehearsing my piece of shit. It was sounding quite funny but later we figured out how to shape it, then it sounded more like music then. One thing is for sure, the ending sucks. It's cheap and tasteless. And too short. (No time mah...)

Then we went to City Square to eat and copy out the parts, man, I had the worst Lemon Chicken Rice I ever had (or will ever have) in my life!!!!!!! Mahai... that dish is full of slimy lemon gravy that looks so artificial you can't even stand looking at it!!! I tasted a few bites, walauweh, tak boleh tahan! So i finished up the chicken and left it in peace. Cuz it doesn't seem to like me as well.

Then later I went to Petaling St. with Putra LRT and met up mama to go home.

After I got home we got out again to visit Masterclass, to let them sell some of my tickets. Dan saya nampak sesuatu benda yang begitu elok dan dahsyat!!!

Suatu insan yang berjantina perempuan~~~~ Oh Tuhan~~~ Tolong aku~~~~~!

Oh yeah~~~

OK, so then next thing was my dinner with my folks with my cousin Ah Let joining in for a drink. I paid for them.

The next thing was me having a drink with Adeline in 1 Utama's New Wing, in Chilli's. Jon the Joker was there also lah (who else would it be?).

At last I got a chance to talk to Ade about the piece she is writing for us!! YES!!!

Thanks Ade, you da best!!!

No comments: