Wednesday, June 14, 2006

California Hangin'

So hear I am, in LA once again, after the big delay in Atlanta. Felt bad for my friends Ken and Fumi who were waiting for me on the car for a fat hour.

Never really like flying.

Luckily this gentleman, this doctor who sat beside me was a friendly man and we talked a lot about many things. Including his son, a medical student who plays the violin and loves Irish music, his daughter who is a stage actor and went to Interlochen, his trip to Nepal 30 years ago...

By the time I reached New York, it was almost 12am. Simply crazy! It should have arrived around 10.30!

Anyway, the next day, the girl who's got the hots for Mr. Hor here came and brought us out for a nice Japanese lunch and went to Venice Beach for a little walk. The beach was beautiful, it was all blue, the sea and the sky.

Then Fumi brought us to Fry's Electronic to buy some computer stuff. It was a big discount day, the things were so cheap. I bought a wireless card for my laptop, a cassette adaptor for my CD player in order to be played on a car, and... stuffs...

After the shopping, Ken and I went to UCLA to catch the UCLA Film Festival, which was featuring the spotlight movies by the students. Unfortunately, we failed to see anything, the James Bridges Theater was locked. Only later that night we found out that Ken has misunderstood the place that shows the movies ---- it was in Hollywood...

C'est Ken...

But anyway, we went to Noodle Planet to have a nice dinner and got home.

I didn't really know what happened next cuz I crashed on the sofa around 11pm something... See how tired I was? Never slept that early for a long time and it was a good sleep. Opened my eyes at 6.30am...

And today, NOW, I'm going to meet up with Bob Lennon in UCLA to play some music!!

No comments: