Sunday, June 04, 2006

June 4 2006

I never used a date to be my title, I dunno why I'm doing it.

My day kicked off with La Boheme at 10am, it's a long-hour rehearsal, till 5pm.

Within that period of time, we had to finish running the whole opera (in for acts), while working on some difficult parts in between.

One very annoying thing that might happen in an orchestra is when you just raise your violin ready to play, the conductor stops you and went on to fix things with others while you just sit there looking. No, I'm not talking about once, but CONTINUOUSLY.

It's necessary to fix things for sure, but still it's annoying.

Where the hell is my six-dollar-check from Ambitious Orchestra??? dammit...

Is the landlord Mr. Zhang gonna show up or not? I have a feeling he won't. If he doesn't show up till HP goes home, I'm fucked. Then I'll have to buy the cable myself and then ask for compensation from him.

2 comments:

Editor said...

If you haven't gotten it, how come you know it's six dollars? Hmm?

Violinuts said...

Which means I got it, but I misplaced it somewhere...