Tuesday, April 10, 2007

??

Not much happened in these few days, except playing a great show last Friday in Joe's Pub with Akim Funk Buddha and totally pissed off by the motherfuckin' receptionist in Blue Note.

I literally didn't do shit on Sunday, except practiced a wee bit.

Yesterday was some funny shit, Monday. I woke up telling myself that I was late for QC Orchestra rehearsal and rushed over. Nobody but Carla was sitting on the stage in the dark to practice.

What's goin' on?! Nobody's in school!

Ha! Stupid me, it's still spring break...

So I stayed there thinking that I could print some music for my upcoming rehearsals and gigs, but fuck, media center printer is fucked up.

Then what? Pizza break with my band of course!!

Then I did my mail forwarding and I went to New York Tong Ren Tang to buy pearl cream... oh and I bought two DVDs ---- Confessions of Pain and The Protege. Both are Hong Kong movies that got high acclaims.

I can't wait to see them! But before that... let's take care of my comics first...

Did my laundry, and went to bed.

What a day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, i have confessions of pain as well. haven't seen it yet. and... pearl cream????

mandy

Violinuts said...

Pearl cream is "zhen zhu gao". It's for your face, reducing your pimples...
Not that I wanna be feminine, but those menaces on my face makes me uncomfortable!!

HuiSin68 said...

hey at first glance i thought u were saying ice cream... hehe it's pearl cream i c hehe

Anonymous said...

hm, sounds interesting. might have to pick some up. im surprised no one's showed me b4~!