Friday, April 13, 2007

Tierras Colombianos

I live in a hispanic neighbourhood in Jackson Heights.

When most people hear "Jackson Heights", they would start telling me how they love Indian food...

Uh huh, me too.

Uh uh, but that's not my area.

I live in the edge between Corona and Jackson Heights --- obviously on the side of Jackson Heights. There are Mexicans surrounding the area that I live. If you take the 7 train (which is 2 minutes' walk from my place) one station towards Manhattan, you will see the area becoming a Colombian place.

Yup, you see the word "Colombianos" everywhere!

Right under the station, there is this fantastic restaurant called "Tierras Colombianos".

Holy crap, I went there once and ordered the Breaded Pork Loin, hell man, it's SOOOOOOO delicious!!

I couldn't the shit, so I brought it back home ---- now can you imagine how big it is?

Yeah... viva Tierras Colombianos!

No comments: