Sunday, April 22, 2007

Overnight on top of Times Square

I spent my night on Times Square.
Yeah seriously.

But I didn't sleep on the streets. I was in my friend's office right above Hard Rock Cafe. From the meeting room of the office, you could see the lights shining directly into the window, you hardly even need lights to read. People walking to and fro on the streets non-stop --- especially it's the first night of Spring weather.
Wow...it's like a dream!!

I fell asleep on the couch of the office's lobby while my friend was typing a paper. When I woke up, it's already 12pm.
I went out of the building, and I knew rightaway that Spring is here! Everybody was smiling and walking in the sunshine with their shorts and t-shirts.
Now that's what I call good weather!

2 comments:

piew said...

long never update about u.

where r u now? in msia?

Violinuts said...

this is the times square in new york, my friend, the real stuff...