Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My shittiest day ---- April 24, 2007

Yup, that's my shitties day, no kiddin'.

Woke up, got a letter from MF, saying that he had to back out writing a recom for my artist visa... sigh...

Then in the afternoon I saw my other roommate, whom I met once, a chick from TW. She was cooking, I smiled at her and tried to say hi and she just turned back and looked at me like a stray dog for a split second, then went back to cooking.

WTF...? She doesn't even have a very basic gesture when two civilised human beings see each other.

Then I went to fix my bow and went over to Flushing, the train stopped at 103 St-Corona, and the conductor asked all of us to leave the train, because of "customer injury". Apparently some motherfucker jumped into the 7 train track while my train was approaching. A woman pointed at the track and yelled, "He's right in there!! I saw it because I was about to ask him something and he just did a deep-dive into the track!!" Another black guy said, "Yeah man, there's really someone in there..."

Gross shit, someone crushed into pieces under my feet?

Namo amitabha...

Then after I came back in Flushing late at night, I got an email from Desmond, telling me that I didn't show up in the rehearsal... huh? Got meh? Why is it not in my schedule one??

SHIT!!!!!!

That wasn't Friday the 13th, why was all these things happening to me?!!

GOSH...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How totally gross. Some guy died right near you. You poor, poor thing!