Monday, May 15, 2006

California Dreaming

We finished our concert in the Walt Disney Hall today, had a full house and a bunch of passionate audience.

Joyce gave Bob Lennon and me a ride back to Westwood, but not before we went to her friend's birthday party. So she went on to pick up Yohei, her boyfriend, and went straight to her friend, Maria's house.

Was a nice barbeque party, didn't stay long, but I did something amazing ---- playing the badminton after ages. It was so funny, we lost three shuttlecocks (birdie, them Americans call it...) behind the neighbours' fences. It was terrible.

Somehow California feels like home to me. Maybe because of the weather and the people that like to smile.

Everytime I'm here, I feel like I'm in a dream.

Everything is so colourful, warm...

Should I move here? When I move here, maybe it's not dreaming anymore...

No comments: