Friday, May 26, 2006

Earth, Wind & Fire

Meeshy lent me a beautiful album of Earth, Wind and Fire today.
It's bangin'! What else can I say?
One thing is funny, I find that Outkast really sound like them.
Not only the way they sing, even the way they arrange their music.
So I guess it's the tradition we're talking about here huh?
Whatever people do now, good or bad, is somehow influenced by the elder ones. It's always been that way, nobody can deny it.

I dunno what I'm writing here... Just gibberish...

I'm still listening to Cassie's music... trying to figure out what exactly I will play... It's not easy to estimate how much I should play. But I guess I can make it. What would happen after the gig all depends on Cassie's taste I guess, if she likes it, who knows what will happen. But of course I really hope she likes it! Haha!

Got my pickup today, it's a Barcus-Berry Model 3100. I'm yet to get a preamp... I hate this... More money to spend!!!

Still can't find Joe's pickup for him though... Why the hell people don't sell it on eBay???!!! Bah...

Frustration, frustration, frustration~~!!

Maybe because I'm stuck in this little room here... Maybe because the weather is too hot... Wait, it doesn't make sense... cuz the weather back home is way hotter plus it's 24-7 and 365 days.

So what's happenin' to me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot water

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your violinuts.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com