Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Cassie's gig...

I dropped a line yesterday to Cassie on MySpace, saying hi. And she left me a comment on my page, saying that she is doing a gig in Caffe Vivaldi on June 9, asking me if I'm up to playing a few tunes with her.

Dammit, of course!

So she sent me a few tunes today to listen to, asking me to choose some to play with her. Four tunes there, all of them are pretty ones. So decided to play all of them.

Her compositions are smooth, warm, and yet driving, with a touch of her creativity in harmony in some spots. I think it will be a fun gig to play in, getting a few bucks and play with a beautiful and good musician ain't so bad after all.

For those of you who is asking "Huh? Huh? Huh? Cass who?", here you go, this is her website and this is her MySpace

1 comment:

Violinuts said...

fak u la bager...