Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Post-performance

At last I'm done with all the BIG projects I have this semester.

Four Seasons marks the end of my 3 massive projects, the previous two being Butterfly Lovers and my final recital.

People liked how my baroque fiddle sound like, happy about it.

Irving took me out to give a small talk about performance practice, and whenever I gave a point. I got some ooh's and ah's from the old people. There was even a funny old lady asking, "Excuse me, is vibrato, this?" Then she started to shake her hand in the air...

Second half of the program was some great music. Vivaldi's Flute Concerto that sounded awesome with Claudia Tseng's playing, and also Tchaikovsky's Serenade for Strings, both conducted by Ukon Daijiro.

Daijiro, if you're reading this, you did a great job my man! I'm not kiddin'. If that someone could get a good gig, I don't see why you can't. You've got the music inside your blood, which is very precious, don't lose it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing on-line more than [url=http://cheappandorajewelrysuk.co.uk]cheap pandora jewelry[/url] 3 hours these days, yet I by no means found any fascinating article like yours. [url=http://cheappandorajewelrysuk.co.uk]cheap pandora charms[/url] ,It??s pretty price enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the web can be much more helpful than ever before.