Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'll get the chance to see Okkyung's show!!!

Yay!!!! I found a time I can go to see Okkyung's show in The Stone!

Best thing is I can even see Ikue Mori in action as well!

I thought it's the end of the world that I can't be there on May 18th, but looks like it's not too bad anyway.

Here I come!!!!!!!

p/s:For anybody who has no idea what the hell I'm talking about, please check out Okkyung Lee (or Lee Okkyung in Asian's terms), this wonderful Korean improvising cellist in the NY Downtown scene. Her website is www.okkyunglee.com, also you can check her MySpace page. Her playing is beautiful, and her musical ideas are so close to my heart, probably because we have similar cultural background. Guys, go see her on May 18 or 27 in The Stone at 8pm.

1 comment:

Violinuts said...

I already had her album. and u didn't read me properly... i WILL get a chance to see her show...