Thursday, November 09, 2006

Miranda

I still remember her, I haven't seen her for two full years.

I still remember how beautiful and elegant she was, the touch of British taste.

She's a fiery violin player, don't mess with her.

Very responsible teacher as well.

What's more, a beautiful soul.

K and her divorced for a while, but she still cares about me as much as K does --- they're almost like my parents, musically.

Before I left for New York, I sent her an SMS on the phone, tell her that I will never forget her and she is always my "Shi Mu" (teacher's wife) whatever happened. I cried when I typed that. It really came from my heart.

I felt the love from both K and her. They're definitely listed in my top list of the people that I wish to thank the most.

I still remember that she knew that I'd like to get closer to Mae at one point, and brought me to choose flower to give it to her in her performance.

I suddenly thought of it this morning, I had a smile on my face. So I decided to write this article.

What a sweet memory --- the memory of being loved by someone you really respect.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diu... a girl i loved so much, and had 4 full years of happiness... turned out being a jerk!!! I don't wanna think that way. But I really feel that.

Violinuts said...

Wei, what does THAT have to do with THIS topic??? Mahai...

piew said...

he is fucking out of your fucking topic...