Friday, November 10, 2006

Sometimes...

Sometimes I really think some people should stick to what they're doing best. I'm serious.

When you're trying to be who you're not able to be, you're not just screwing up your own life but also you might be wasting some other people's time. Sigh...

If you are not good in what you're trying to do, AT LEAST be humble and admit what you've done wrong. Isn't that easy? Nobody's gonna laugh!

But well, people just don't see their own problems and will start blaming on others.

But again, you've gotta shut up when that incapable person is creating job opportunity for you. Haha!

You gotta thank him/her, you know what I mean? It's complicated...

6 comments:

piew said...

same theory: stop thinking of fucking some chick who doesn't meant for you to fuck.

XP

Violinuts said...

ma chow hai...

Julian said...

hHaHAHaHaHaHhaah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers to that!!

piew said...

fuck me! i've got supporter!

Violinuts said...

fuck u still

Anonymous said...

hahaha Piew has one mroe supporter!!!!
don't say I mm 单声 bei 你
Later you LAI 屎 I won't say shit.