Friday, December 01, 2006

It's tomorrow...

So the "big" day is tomorrow. At least that's what a lot of people told me.

I dunno what's so big about it. It's just a hall. Not many people can play there, that's true, but I'm not referring to your musical ability, I'm just talking about one's financial ability.

This bloody place wants money for the slightest things, and they charge you very HIGH!

Just imagine, an audio recording for 400 bucks? A video recording would cost you 1760! What the hell?

Seriously, I'm not really as excited as HP.

I mean, it's just a recital. I go up the stage, I do my shit, I walk off. That's it.

If you realize this is just a physical movement that you do all the time, the venue is not important anymore. What counts is the music. The MUSIC is the thing that really matters.

Great hall? Fuck it. I would even play in an alley if I feel good about it.

2 comments:

piew said...

recital!?BIG!!!WHY NOT!?

冰冰 與生活對話。 said...

i am excited because I treasure every moment I can play with you, and I treasure every time I can perform especially after paying so much money.