Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My life after Christmas

So my Christmas sucked, I know.

But Chen Han arrived the next day with his gf Annie and two other people --- one of them being my Facebook friend that I recently added, I-Chia. I-Chia is a very nice girl, very cool too. She's a violist. We had some food together, sang karaoke and had some fun talking about violin-playing ----- I think he and Mune are the only two motherfuckers that like to talk about violin-playing with me. I mean, I don't talk about violin playing so much myself, so it's good to hear what others have to say and think, and see how they do it.

This morning we went to Martin's place, Chen Han wanted to rehair his bow and Mune's too. Martin adopted a very cute little dog last Friday, it has a funny name, "Basta". HAHA! But it's a really really nice dog, very quiet and tamed. But once Chen Han started playing the violin, he barked! When I-Chia and I were playing, he was quiet. Very funny phenomenon, but dunno why.

I brought them to 5th Avenue to take pictures, they took a lot of pictures, and was quite psyched about the decorated streets. We came back exhausted.

It was fun, I hope they will come again!

By the way, I didn't contact Jing Wen at all today. I dunno what's going on with her and her friends, hope everything goes well with them and wish they are having fun. I'm glad that they managed to move to another place. Too bad I couldn't hang with them, but oh well, I have my friends here, they're cool too. Those people hardly know me, including Jing Wen herself, so nevermind, they don't have to hang with me if they don't want to. Just trying to help them as much as I could because we came from the same country.

No comments: