Tuesday, December 05, 2006

So it's over...

Didn't wanna say shit about it, nothing much to say anyway. What I can say is I didn't play it so well.

But what happened after was more to tell.

Lots of people came to the lounge and greet us, of course my sis was there, my buddies like Ed, Rachel, A-chan... they were all there. Of course, not to mention the fuckin' white boy.

Oh! Prof. Pershing and Leo Kraft was there too! As usual, Prof P gave me that BIG HUG and BIG KISS ON MY FACE! She's always so nice to us both, like a grandma to her grandchildren. Then Prof Kraft gave me that big handshake and told me that he "really like" my piece! Ain't that a bitch? Leo Kraft saying that he really likes my piece?!! That shit made my day man!

Anyway, we took so many photos that I lost count. Fuckin' white boy came up to me and gave me a fuckin' name card, tellin' me to call that name on the card to see if I can get some gigs and shit. I mean, fuck that, I don't need him to be nice and shit, he already had me suffer more than I need to, and now he wants to pretend he is an angel or some shit? Fuck him! I didn't even wanna look at him and took the card.

But anyway, later, sis, Tian and Jordan (both are composers in the program), Nicholas, Eugene, all went to have dinner in Grand Sichuan down on 50th St. and 9th. Later, Heun Jeung came to join us. Was a good dinner.

Later me, sis, Nick, Eugene and Heun Jeung all went to Rockerfeller Center to look at the iceskating ring and the big Christmas tree. For some reason, Heun Jeung bought my sister a box of chocolates in the NBC candy store, that's very nice of her.

Then Eugene started to tell us how tired he was, so we decided to go home...

That was quite a night.

The other memorable thing on that night was when my sis brought a bouquet up to the stage to me. She hugged me for the first time in my life (excluding when I was a baby). She looked at me in the eye, I suddenly fet the love we have for each other, though we never say it out, it's there, always there. Especially at this moment of hard time for her, I show a lot of support to her. Then she hugged me once again. There goes the second time...

2 comments:

冰冰 與生活對話。 said...

the thing was that man was trying to be nice to you. don't think things so negative!!

and, YOU left me to celebrate with the composers after the concert which We both just performed. you know I have wanted to do that from long time ago and you didn't want it at all. Finaly you chose not to ask me to go out, even without leaving any words to my friends there.

you don't respect me at all.
I feel so upset after you did that.
I am trying so hard to remember how nice you are. I am the only person you hate i think.

and. sorry. that white guy has name called Scott!!!

Violinuts said...

I'm sorry? Be "nice" to me? After all these things you guys have done to me? Be "NICE" to me?? Just get OUT of my life! BOTH OF YOU! I'm not your bf anymore, REMEMBER THAT!