Saturday, December 16, 2006

One-week off time needed!!!!!

Just when can I stop playing my violin for a whole fucking week????

I need my thumb to recover!!! It's painful!!!

Life is hard, if you don't work, you don't earn. But what about my thumb??? I need to cure it!!!

It bugs me a lot especially when I tune my violin, holy shit, I don't even wanna think about it...

I'm recording for Harry Winston's website tomorrow, it's Mika's composition, and I will be playing the violin section part and some of my own improvisations over the beautiful 4-bar changes. We'll see how it goes, hope I can hear it one day on the 5th Ave.

2 comments:

Julian said...

Well, you better let it recover, or else you might even lose more than one week's worth of work, dude!!

Always think long term!

Violinuts said...

I hope so, but I took the gigs before lah... how can I say no...