Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Moon outside.....and me inside.....

I looked at my window and saw the big moon outside.

It isn't full, but it's bright and beautiful.

It's been a rainy and windy day, at one point I was soaked with water.

But now I'm sitting here in my room, listening to John Zorn's sometimes-chaotic Masada.

What a calm and mysterious view outside; in oppose to the music I'm listening to!

But what exactly am I thinking, I have no idea... People asked me if I'm excited about the concert tomorrow, I told them a straight answer: I'm calm like dead water.

Am I crazy??

2 comments:

piew said...

shit!!!U need to see a doctor!!

i m excited knowing that U R DOING RECITAL!!!

WHY DONT YOU!?!?~~~*&#@*&$&$

冰冰 與生活對話。 said...

why did you delete what i wrote?
isn't it true??
it is not you!!
or it is YOU??!!!