Thursday, May 03, 2007

Bunch of CRAP!

There are a certain kind of people in this world, who are a bunch of motherfuckin' idiots and think that they are great and in high places and try to step on you like you're nothing more than an ant.

This kinda people exists everywhere in the world but sadly, they especially like to appear in a place that provides the best job one can have in my dear country.

They don't look at how good you are, or how capable one can be.

They look at how old you are.

Yes.

When you catch a big fish, you think you can catch a bigger one, and let it go just like that, doesn't that just mean you're fuckin' stupid?

I think so, personally.

I dunno why this kinda fucked up policy exists, and I also don't understand why that kinda people is running that place.

If they think they can save the day by trying to show how superior they are, they're wrong. They won't save the day, and instead, they will ruin themselves first for sure. Isn't that coming true nowadays?

See how many people would still wanna put up with your stuck up attitude and all that bullshit you give to people who come to admire your ass? If you don't wanna wake up, it's fine with me. But I wanna tell you that the dream is over, muthafucka!

Get over it!

2 comments:

Shoehorn said...

Diu... U remember the pianist who you decided not to play with when u were in KL.... remember??
Anyway... I wanted to cut her out. Tell u next time when we meet on MSN.

Oi I saw this site, some composers like james newton howard, alan silvestri are using them. Thinking of using it for the forum / discussion on our MMF official site.
Busy over coming weekends. I'll study how it works next monday. Check it out -
http://invisionfree.com/
Or these links I got from the James and Alan's sites - O ya, I suppose we can use your own domain name too! Like MalaysiaMusicForum.com/forum
http://www.james-newton-howard.com/forum/
http://www.alan-silvestri.com/forum/
Hahaha Chan said MMF can be the name of our organization or used for logo design and stuff.... I think it sounds like malaysia version of WWF. :D

Violinuts said...

MMF?

"Mostly Motherfuckers"...