Saturday, May 12, 2007

What's up with the number "6"?

So there were 6 people in the audience.

What's up with that? There were also 6 people in the 169 Bar gig.

Does "6" hold some kind of a secret?

Maybe I should fulfilled the Devil's number "666" to get some more audiences?

So let's see if I get another 6 people for my next show, haha!

But who gives a fuck how many people came? Justin and me had great fun!! Goddammit, that's more important!!

Yeah man, we recorded that shit, wanna listen how it sounded like.

I'm glad that Nicholas was there, and another fellow Malaysian, Debbie, Just's girlfriend was there too. Always good to have Malaysians around! Too bad Kee Yong had to cancel the night before because he had interview to do.

Justin's piece "Not Three, Not Four" was really some shit, I can't stop singing it even till now (now that I'm drunk). Man, this guy's a motherfucker, he deserves wider recognition, seriously!!

I thought my pieces worked well too, except "Welcome Mr. Lim!!" which we both screwed up a bit, haha!!

We four Malaysians went to a Korean BBQ place after the show, we're happy and content.

Man, I wish to have the same kinda fun when I go home for KL PAC this July. Similar materials will be played.

Thanks Michelle for playing for us! Really appreciate it!! You sounded fantastic on my tunes, and thanks for liking my tunes! It's always wonderful to know that a great musician likes my shit.

3 comments:

Julian said...

Hey cats,

Congrats on having a great time (at least!) during the gig. I can't wait to hear you guys at KLPac...

See you soon!

Violinuts said...

Thanks man... the other cat has gone back to Penn State with his kitten, hehe... hey dude, I really have a feeling that I have to fulfill the prophecy of "666" to get people to see me... cuz I just found out that during my Queens College set with Project Taming Sari, there will be some activities in school that involves almost everybody... shit man... that means I might only get people to see us at the 11pm set in Williamsburg, which might not be so bad... :P So... number of the Devil, 666...

Anonymous said...

never mind la, at least you enjoy. haha!