Tuesday, May 01, 2007

CHONG KEE YONG IS IN TOWWWWNNNN~~~~!!!

OK, now I'm really excited!!

Why?!!

Because one of Malaysia's leading composers in HERE in NYC!!!

Yes, that's the guy who won so many MPO composers forum!!!

Chong Kee Yong is his name, or "Kee Yong Chong", like the stupid westerners call him usually.

He recently worked with Ensemble Modern ---- one of the best contemporary ensembles in Europe!! Now what more do I have to say how kick-ass he is?

Kee Yong gave me an email this morning, telling me that he already arrived, so I called him up. I hope we can work some shit out during his 6-month period here...

I'm meeting him up tomorrow to makan lunch!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo, stick with him, get him to write something for u!!!

Shoehorn said...

yuop yuop... go do something with him... give him heineken bottle, or play badminton together
:D

He is a very cool guy. Down to earth.