Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A brainless day...

Hung over... Slept at 7am...

Got kicked up at 1pm to eat hot pot (thanks HP...)

Then I wasted my time on my bed the whole day, talking to Ken. Still tired over the hang-over.

Then out of tireness, I cancelled the hang with J.O. We will be meeting each other on Sunday in a jam session in International House.

Then Ma Jie and I talked on the MSN voice chat for 2 and a half hours. CRAZY!! She's really fun to talk to. Taught her how to analyze chords in a jazz tune. She said she needs tons of time to learn shit like that.

That was a fun conversation.

But then....I got a call from Choi right after the conversation and I found out that I forgot about Zach Brock's gig!!!!!!!! SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so brainless now... I can't go there, it's out in Brooklyn, too far for a train rider...

So I went to Liu He to have my pork chop rice and stinky tofu and came back, with LHP dancing with DDR...

That's my day...

No comments: