Sunday, September 17, 2006

Dizzy and tired...

I didn't really sleep last night. Went out with Harman for a long time until 2.00am. Then we recorded "Sub-Solitude" in my room, it sounded alright, but can be improved much more.

I decided not to sleep because I had to send Harman to the bus station in 7am. So I talked to HP, my housemate for a long time, talking shit about other people, just like how we used to be when we were together.

Then I finally went to sleep at 5.30am, just for an hour is better than nothing. Then by 7am Harman kicked me up to say bye to me and told me that I can go back to sleep because he knows how to get to the bus station. I crashed back immediately and slept till 11.30am.

I got a text message from Wen Han saying that she forgot what time are we supposed to rehearse. Only then I remembered that we should rehearse today!!

So I took a quick shower while I was still half asleep, and rushed out for Q65A, luckily there was one right away.

Subway system in NYC can be a mess during weekends, and unfortunately today was one of those days. Took me so long to get there.

I reached Manhattan School of Music by 2.30pm, and surprise! Wen Han was there walking towards MSM too!

5pm was the rehearsal for POA, till 8pm.

Went to Chinatown with Jing until 10 something.

Tired now... REALLY tired...

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

A bit disappointed with the gig, disappointed with the turn-up.

But I remember me saying in my previous blog, that a big turn-up in the first gig does not guarantee a big turn-up in the next one.

So maybe this is a good sign, my crowd could be bigger next time, who knows?

Always look at the bright side of life.

1 comment:

冰冰 與生活對話。 said...

I went to the gig. that was great for me no matter how many people show up there.