Wednesday, September 13, 2006

RC CD

I mean, don't mean no respect to RC but I never really liked RC's playing so much.

Now that's not really the reason I didn't want the CD.

My only problem was that it's from Sctt. Why the fuck should I want that shit from him??

I mean, fuck it man, if you see yourself as a friend, just hide yourself in your little hut in the West and DON'T MAKE A SOUND, DON'T SAY A WORD, DON'T DO NOTHING, and I will be happy. Whatchu giving that shit to me for? You KNOW I didn't have good impression about the whole thing that happened, what the fuck you tryin' to prove? You think givin' me a gift can make me feel better? It's awkward in the first place!Damn... But I still want to say thank you no matter what, but I know the one who passed to me didn't pass on that message.

And you, yes YOU, the one who passed me that gift, you outta your mind??? Don't you know my temper??? You seriously think I will accept that shit??? And why did you have to tell him that I don't want it??? Just keep it to yourself and SHUT UP ALREADY! Hey, you have a new CD in your collection~~ Hello??? You fucked up your mind or what???

This whole shit is all fucked up. OK OK!! Blame it all on me!! Jeez...

No comments: