Friday, October 13, 2006

The Grudge 2 --- really? a horror flick?

Bad presentation

Bad script

Bad make-up

No logic (I know it's a movie, but at least some, OK? How could an old Japanese lady can suddenly speak fluent English?)

However good Christopher Young's music was, it didn't help a bit. Because the pacing of the movie and the editing already lost the grip, I don't think anyone can help!

Why does a movie like this can be rated PG-13??? The kid behind me was crying through some scenes... poor thing...

One more thing, is Takashi Shimizu going cuckoo? Where is his great directing in the Japanese version?

1 comment:

the grouch said...

Totally agreed. I didn't watch Grudge 2 but I just wathed Grudge 1, The english version. It sucked! The Japanese version was so much scarier. When I was watching the English version, I actually fell asleep! Me! The biggest chicken of all, falling asleep during a horror flick!!