Saturday, October 14, 2006

I just wanna curse

I dunno what else to do on Saturday but cussing my way till the next morning.

I just feel so undelighted and fucked up every Saturday.

Working from 9.30am till 6.30pm, teaching some VERY uninteresting students, getting peanuts in return!!

If I'd find a better job, I betchor ass that I will QUIT this motherfuckin' job!!!

I just feel like yelling at everybody I see; cursing at every single damn thing I encounter; and shouting like a mad man in the asylum!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

the grouch said...

Dude, try working at 2 companies from Mondays to Fridays for FREE and see what THAT feels like. Phone calls, paperwork, copying, filing. At least you're getting peanuts!

Violinuts said...

At least you dun have to listen to noise the whole day. Violin noise.